Coloring books are not just for children anymore. I’m wondering why we love to color as an adult? I think it is because as children we enjoyed them so much. One of my teachers said, break the rules, color out of the lines. We all have such busy lives; it is so much fun to escape back to our childhood.
Adult coloring books are everywhere. More and more people are picking out colored pencils and pens to create a masterpiece.
Here are 5 ways coloring can change your life.
1. Coloring can help you be creative.
2. It can also help relax the part of your brain that develops fear and anxiety. As a result, you reach a state of calm that relieves your brain from the daily stresses of life.
3. A sense of peace can happen when you relieve the brain from fear and anxiety. We all need peace, calm, and quiet to recharge ourselves.
4 If you color before bed, it is another way to relax to help you sleep. It moves your mind into a meditative state, which allows you to unwind.
5. I believe coloring is a form of art therapy. It helps our minds move away from everyday activities to a place of tranquility. I always put on my favorite music and color to the beat.
6. Focusing on the present and not the past or future helps you achieve mindfulness.
7. You can color anywhere.